Pages

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Auntie Green Update







 I have completed my Auntie Green shipment for this month.  Every month around the 15th I get a little package of fabric in the mail from Homestead Hearth.  It’s always fun to see what they have sent and to see if I can figure out where they want me to use each piece of fabric.
This month I had to trim my center block and add some borders so the background would be large enough.

I am very pleased with the fabrics they have sent so far and with the way the quilt is turning out.  The pieces are simple enough so it usually doesn’t take too long to get them prepped and stitched.
This is a good thing since I have several BOM appliqué quilts I am working on at the same time.
I hope you are finding some time to stitch,
Nancy

9 comments:

  1. muy, muy, delicado me gusta
    saludos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely project, Nancy! Nothing about this looks easy to me! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. It just looks so beautiful! Ilove following your progress on AG - I really must try and do some more on mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. looking very beautiful - I have liked this quilt for a long time and thought of making it but I have too many going right now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous work. It would take me a year to do that much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks beautiful Nancy. I have been traveling for 10 days and did not want to take mine since it is such a large piece. I miss working on it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful, love your auntie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Nancy, Auntie Green is just beautiful! Love all the different fabrics together plus your invisible stitching!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stoping by and taking the time to leave a comment!
I truly enjoy reading your comments.

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!